Award Winning (honest) 2007 (honest) Pionerr Torro (honest!) Rat Bike - "Kalamity"

Go down

Award Winning (honest) 2007 (honest) Pionerr Torro (honest!) Rat Bike - "Kalamity"

Post by TheMadRatter on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:30 pm

That's right peeps, a pic of me - probably the only one that will go on the forum Razz

That weekend, after a hell of a polava wih the foot pegs falling off and needing to be welded on before leaving, then faffing about with an ignorant sat-nav, saw me ride 628km in one sitting, and win the Rat Bike Build-Off, Farthest Travelled, and Best In Show at the Drunken Rabbit Rally (for those of you who are clued up - you'll spot that it isn't 628km from Nottingham to Somerset, even on A roads lol. That's a whole 'nother story!). I also managed to get into BSH with a pic VERY similar to this (credits NOT to BSH for this one lol, but Ms Eldridge instead).

This is just one of them - unsure whether to post the rest in separate threads (I'm damn sure half of them deserve it lol).

MOD for Spotted, Gallery, Ride Outs/Meet Ups, Newbies, The Garage, and The Chill Out Area.

Please remember THE RULES<-- Click to be reminded.

"Bike's aren't like Lego - you can't take one part and fit it to another!"
Well I am riding proof that that's BS!
TheMadRatter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Award Winning (honest) 2007 (honest) Pionerr Torro (honest!) Rat Bike - "Kalamity"

Post by Major on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:23 am

Don't keep us waiting then - give us some more ratness Very Happy

If it was my thred, think I'd keep them together, just so everything stays nice and sorted Smile.

Liberate my madness!!!!
Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Award Winning (honest) 2007 (honest) Pionerr Torro (honest!) Rat Bike - "Kalamity"

Post by TheMadRatter on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:34 am

They're not all rat's ya know Razz

MOD for Spotted, Gallery, Ride Outs/Meet Ups, Newbies, The Garage, and The Chill Out Area.

TheMadRatter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Major on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:35 am

Ok, I'll wait for 'em all before I say anything Very Happy

The one above, well, both above look fantastic, however you class them Razz

Liberate my madness!!!!
Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMadRatter on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:41 am

hmmm....seems one of my posts, didn't post :/

Yep. That's the red and silver one. Yep. I'm barbaric lol.

This is "That Piece of Sh*t", or TPoS for short. She's previously been called many other things, but she's had that the longest Razz She's also had a hundred and one different variations in the time I've had her (Which is a long time...and another story - and why she deserves her own thread - because there's like 20 pics of her in different guises Razz

Last edited by TheMadRatter on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

TheMadRatter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Major on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:43 am

Holy Sh*t, that is.... well... I dunno... different Very Happy Razz

Will pop in to see them in flesh for sure if you don't mind Very Happy.

Liberate my madness!!!!
Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMadRatter on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:50 am

Aha there's a few more bikes here than her lol, and feel free... and in her current state, well, TPoS won't be too happy to see ya Razz She's stripped and on her arse behind the shed. She's getting a full engine strip and clean at... some point. Whenever I get enough time (or reminisce over her long enough and put some other project aside for a bit Razz ) I'll build her again - check her out "in the flesh" here;

Turn your volume down. The first bike is one I built with/for (I kinda remember how little work he actually did Razz ) one of me mates out of a blown up shitty gilera coguar (he blew it up leaving it on tickover for over an hour talking to the seller and STILL bought it #Backhand lol ) that was it's 3rd engine and we had no pipes and about 5 hours to go before the rally. It took us a loooooong time to get from Nottingham to Cannock lol. That bike ate it's own inlet manifold at the rally (perished rubber) and wen't home in a van lol. TPoS also won an award for smallest rat at that rally - which I had to fight my mate for because he was on a 125 aswell.

TheMadRatter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum